Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lookbook!


I started a lookbook.nu a few days ago. I have been a long time lurker and admirer of the site. When I found out that my friend Jessie had an account, I asked for an invite. Funny enough, the day I asked for an invite was the day lookbook became less exclusive and invites became nullified!

Anyhow, I may be posting some of the looks I post on lookbook in here from time to time. I don't know how often I'll update it as I work full time at Starbucks and don't really have many opportunities to dress up at the moment. I realize that having a lookbook is superficial, but I have always loved personal style. To me, it's just another creative output.

Oh, and because I'm new my entries do not show up on lookbook's 'NEW' page, so I need some hype love! It's difficult to get known on that site!

No comments: