Saturday, November 13, 2010

What I Bought Today.

I think I'll try to document things that I buy through illustrations from here on in. Today was a special splurgy day, which meant the perfect time to begin documentation! But seriously, I haven't spent this much money on myself in ages, and don't intend to for ages to come. I am super happy with my purchases, though. Especially the mini pleated skirt and the wedge booties. I've been pining and searching for them for a long time! Also, that tungsten balancing filter is going to come in super handy.

I'm not very good at drawing objects, I discovered, so this is a good way to practice!

4 comments:

Jessie Thavonekham said...

If I did a drawing of the things I bought recently, it'd be almost 50$ worth of yarn and 8$ in groceries. It wouldn't be a very pretty picture either.

laura said...

Haha, I think that would actually make for a really pretty picture! I was actually thinking of drawing out my whole grocery purchase the next time I go, and yarn is always pretttty!

nora chou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
toryburchshoesbags said...

In my opinion, Belstaff Jackets Abercrombie Fitch clothing can't be lack of in our wardrobe.Belstaff Jackets Clothing fashion is changing everyday. People like fashion especially women. Abercrombie Fitch clothing is one of these famous brands on the market.Ugg boots 5815 Designed by famous designer and founded by famous artist, this clothing brand attracts all young girls and boys even Rosetta Stone lots of middle-aged women and men.